Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh Jorel...

So I didn't take a whole lot of pictures this week, been keeping myself quite busy, so it was actually easy to choose a favorite! Can you believe it?
He's been coming to practice with me quite a bit lately because Grandma has to work a lot! He does a pretty good job and the girls love him, probably because he's already a flirt. I definately have my hands full!


It was funny the other day because I was feeding Jorel his rice cereal and he had it EVERYWHERE so when Grandma came home, she laughed because when she feeds him, he actually stays clean. I guess there's something to be said there about experience, and I don't have much of it. I'm sure she gets a kick out of everything that I'm doing wrong and probably fears for poor Jorel's little life!

-Krista

1 comment:

Nuge News said...

i don't know if she fears for his LIFE, but its probably pretty funny for a 5-timer to watch a first-timer! :)

i keep telling everyone that he is going to be the next "GAP Baby". seriously, you should look into it. he is such a stinkin' cutie-mc-cuterson.

when i come visit next week, i am going to bite his cheeks so much, he'll have nothing left!

-jaana