Saturday, March 22, 2008

An Eventful Day!

Yesterday I quit my job! I gave 2 weeks notice, quite sooner than I expected. But it had to be done, so I can start learning about my new job. It was so crazy. Seemed to go well. My direct supervisor, James seemed really happy for me and a little sad to see me go. Shane was smiling a little TOO much when I told him, so I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. A couple people gave me a hard time, but most could see it coming.

After all that fun in the office, I went and got my hair cut! At first, I did not like it. My stylist is usually really good but she styled it kinda weird! All flipped out - really early 90's looking. It had me in a bit of a panic. I mean, I was LAUGHING when I looked in the mirror. I looked ridiculous. So I went home and played with it a little bit. And its ok. I actually wanted it a little shorter. Here it is:

The real shocker is how it looked when I woke up this morning!

It's been awhile since I've had a crazy hair picture, so I was pretty pleased with this one.

Anyway, hope you guys all have a great weekend. We are going to a Clippers game tonight. I got a whole bunch of free tickets from work and sadly we can't even use them all because we have no friends. Awwww... no, it was just last minute so everybody is busy.

Miss you guys. I am planning a trip in April. 100% sure. It just depends on Mom's work schedule which week I'll be coming. TTYL

Love, Jaana


2 comments:

Your Friend in Real Estate said...

Hello Jaana,
You look great in your new haircut. I have decided the new fun styles look really good on you. The morning hairdo ...well! I forgot to take my schedule with me this weekend from work so I will let you know Monday what the seminar schedule looks like. Next two weeks will be really busy since I am working for Mary while she is gone to China in addition to everything else I am doing. I suppose I can do anything for two weeks, right? Can't wait to see you and have you stay with us a few days. Have a wonderful weekend you all!

Anonymous said...

very cute! i can't wait to see it in person! :)