Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jorel Pic Update!

Since we visited Jaana, Paul, and Jake those few weeks ago and you got ALL those pics, I hadn't posted any in a while, plus I lost my camera's battery charger somewhere... so its dead, but I've been using mom's for now until I can order another one. Anyway, He's going to be 8 months tomorrow, can you believe it? Weird. He broke his first tooth through on Friday the 13th and the other one is SO close, I wish it would just get through. He rolls all over the place and tries to pull himself up on everything but can't sit himself up quite yet or sit really steady, but he does pretty good. Oh, and don't take anything away that he wants or he'll scream pretty loud. But he's doing great and you would all get a big kick out of his latest faces. Gotta love him! Love you all!

Just being a Cutie

Decided to sleep on his side today

Helping with yard work



- Krista and Jorel

No comments: