Thursday, May 28, 2009

MARKUS






What a great weekend we all had - thanks to Markus graduating High School! I am a very proud momma, and I am certain Markus is glad to be out of High School. It was so fun to have all the brothers and sisters and Paul together for the special occasion. We missed Jessie and Luke but hope to see them later in the summer at the Family Reunion in Arnold Nebraska. It feels a little unsettling when my youngest child is old enough to go to college or start life after High School. When Markus was born I was certain I was going to be in a wheel chair by the time he graduated because 53 sounded so far away and so very old! :) I have changed my mind. Life starts at 50 so I am only three years past that!

Thank you all for making Markus' day special and celebrating with him. Food was yummy as usual and the talks and staying up all hours of night was definately worth it. I am the luckiest mom alive - you all are such great people. Thank you for loving each other and getting along. There are families out there that don't know what they are missing!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend - enjoy

Love and hugs.
MOM

1 comment:

dxeechick said...

Yay Markus! You rule!