Monday, July 14, 2008

Invitations

Hey Family! I was supposed to make invitations for everyone to join us at our family reunion. That has not happened. So I thought I'd post a reminder here. The dates have been officially changed to September 10th - 14th. We are still working with the same itinerary, just a week later than discussed. Hopefully that works out OK for everyone. Its sort of short notice at this point, but I think that we can make it work. I'll keep you guys posted of any new Nuge News here. Other than that I just really look forward to it! As Mika would say, "Happy Hunting!"

We will all be here soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how excited i am! i can't wait!

Your Friend in Real Estate said...

Wow! The time is almost here! It will be so fun to see everyone - I suppose Markus will be happy because I will have other children to feed! (I can't help myself but ask him every time I see him if he has eaten or if he is hungry! At least it is not him asking what is for dinner like Jake every time he saw me. I must have looked like a hamburger!) It is a mom thing! Let us know if you need us to inquire about four wheelers or a boat or wave runners etc. We can have fun at the lake without them too with floaties and such if we don't want to bother with transporting all that stuff there. Whatever you all decide. I am looking forward to this A LOT!
Hugs,
MOM

Anonymous said...

its funny that mom says that because she NEVER asks me if i'm hungry or if i want something to eat... don't let her fool you :) love you mom