Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yo, yo, yo!

Nobody has blogged on here in awhile, so I thought I'd just write everyone to say hello. No real new updates, since I have talked to you all on the phone. Things are going well and staying very busy. It is a challenge for Paul and I to talk about anything other than work, especially since now that our focus is on the same thing. And of course, we always drag poor Jake into our conversations! I think he makes it a goal of his to see how long he can go at dinner without having to hear about it!

But we are having some fun times too. I think Paul enjoys having a younger brother around, so to speak. He loves finding new and creative (a.k.a. annoying) ways to wake Jake up in the mornings. And they seem to have fun hanging out and sharing a similar (gay) sense of humor. I have fun with Jake too. Considering that we sit RIGHT next to each other ALL DAY LONG and we still get along really well - its a good thing. We've had a couple tiffs, but write it off as "brother-sister stuff". We all gotta get it out of our system sometime. He keeps me sane too because he is just such a big help and gets me to laugh and relax when I'm really wrapped up in things. We also try to get out of the house in the evenings so we don't get cabin fever. Typically a good tennis game will burn off some of that pent-up energy. So overall, it has been a great thing for all of us that he can be here.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Krista, I am missing the Cutest Baby Of the Week Photo, so get on that! :) All of us here in Burbank are REALLY looking forward to seeing everyone over the summer. No matter when or where, its going to be great. Talk to you guys soon.

Love, Jaana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, i know i've been awful! but now that softball's over, i can start focusing on other things and hopefully have a little more energy! in fact, i'll do it right now :)

Your Friend in Real Estate said...

Hello you kids! So fun to see a picture so I know you all are still well and breathing under all that work you do every day! Jake, you look so good! I love my mother's day card ... the poem is awesome! Thank you so much for the time you spent on thinking it up. It definately made my day. Hope to see all of you soon. I know that at least Krista, Markus and Jorel will come over in the next week or two. We just have to get a few new tires for the car so that they will be safe driving. We'll stay in touch. By the way..it was great seeing Amy and her little family a few weeks ago. She is always so fun. And her husband is very nice. After all he puts up with all of us Nugents! :) Their kids are cute. I love you and miss you. Hugs!